You may pay for your purchases on Lovesummer.in using one of the following options:
– Valid Credit/debit Cards (VISA or Master)
– Valid Debit cards (VISA or Master) may be used, if your issuing bank permits you to use these online Secure Card payments
– Lovesummer.in accepts all Visa and Master credit cards and debit cards and is committed to providing a safe transaction environment by using a secure process for payment handling.
It is not uncommon for a request for credit/debit card authorization to fail once or twice before the card is finally authorized. This happens due to problems with your card issuing banks servers. You must try again till you get a successful notification.
At times the bank payment servers or your issuing banks’ payment servers may be down, in which case a message will be posted informing you of the same. Under such circumstances, you can continue shopping and add items to the bag which would then be saved and you can come back later and complete the payment transaction within 24 hours.
If you are using a card issued by a bank outside India to place your order and if your card is not registered for Verified by Visa or Mastercard Secure Code facility, you would have to send us a scanned copy of the Front side of the card used to place the order. The scanned copy should be sent to email@example.com Please mention your Order reference number in the subject line of the email.
Payment on your card bill will appear in your local currency (as per the norms of your card issuing bank). Your card will be charged in Indian currency as per the prevailing rate of exchange and charge policies of your card issuer.
We at Lovesummer.in give maximum priority, not only to your shopping experience but also to your safe and secure shopping. Keeping the same in mind, we have put various levels of protections in place to ensure that our transaction process is extremely safe and that our customers’ information is highly secure and non-leak able. For higher security Lovesummer.in does not accept any financial information on its servers. All such information entered by you is directly received by our Banks servers and are then transmitted to your banks servers. All this is done through industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Majority of online transactions are completed without incident. However, please keep in mind that customer protection is always a two-way process. When buying on any online portal, caution must always be practiced by the user. Following are some guidelines that would help you ensure a safe and secure online shopping experience.
SAFETY AND SECURITY TIPS
– Protect your passwords.
– Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
– If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
– Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
– Be aware of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
Lovesummer.in will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their Lovesummer.in password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted on the web page forms, when completing an order on the website or when making updates to Your Account areas and never on phone or e-mail to us. If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link–instead go directly to www.lovesummer.in and then to your account.
If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity impersonating as Lovesummer.in or any of its sister concerns or associates, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org for investigation.
Customers should always carefully review order and shipment confirmation e-mails to ensure that they are legitimate and have been sent by Lovesummer.in. To do this, simply cross-reference confirmation e-mails with the transaction history found in your account area. If you receive a shipment confirmation e-mail for a transaction you have not done, report the incident to email@example.com immediately.
If you receive an e-mail asking for personal details such as password never respond to it.
If you receive a suspected spoofed Lovesummer.in e-mail or discover a fake Lovesummer.in website, please report the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensure your Personal Computer is protected.
Fraudsters send genuine-looking emails that contain viruses and Trojans. These viruses / Trojans, install a malicious code on your PC without your knowledge. They extract your confidential information that fraudsters use to access your online profile/account etc.
Here are a few important action points that you should bear in mind:
– Keep your PC updated with the latest anti-virus / anti-spyware software.
– Install a personal firewall on your PC to protect your account.
– Keep your PC updated with the latest security patches and, most importantly,
– Do not click on links or open attachments in unknown or unsolicited (spam) emails.
Lastly, we at Lovesummer.in would always want to support the cause of safe e-shopping, you can help us by doing so, by reporting any suspicious activity. Lovesummer.in highly value your association.
At Summer it is our endeavour to provide you with the best customer service. Each product goes through multiple layers of finishing and quality checks before they are shipped to you. For any query related to your product or shopping experience, reach us at email@example.com
HASSLE FREE SHIPMENT
We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and always on time.
Please note our shipping policy as follows:
– We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 30 working days of the order. In the unlikely event that we are not able to ship your order completely within the stipulated time, we shall inform you about the same.
– If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
– We ship on all weekdays (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays.
– To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies.
– While we shall endeavor to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability. In that case, we would inform the situation to you, and the unshipped part of your bill would be refunded back to you at the earliest.
– If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Number at + 91-9899070899 (9.30am-6.30pm) 6 days a week or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your order reference number.
– Since all of our pieces are made to order, we do not provide any refunds or exchanges unless there is a manufacturing defect.
– All products are lovingly handcrafted and go through an extensive post-production QC drill. In the rare case of a manufacturing defect, please write to us at email@example.com as soon as you receive your order to enable us to rectify the mistake as soon as possible.